Our aim is to develop each individual child academically, spiritually, morally, socially and emotionally through an engaging, motivating curriculum which is underpinned by our Christian ethos. With high expectations for all, we encourage children to take risks, make mistakes and through perseverance, learn from these to achieve.
- To meet the needs of every child through a personalised learning experience with high expectations for all.
- To ensure all teaching and learning within school is engaging, motivating and inspires children to have a love of learning regardless of ability, gender or ethnicity
- To ensure each child reaches their full potential and achieves in all aspects of the curriculum
- To ensure each child has the resilience and skills to prepare them for life after Greatham.
- To promote a sense of belonging, work within the wider school family and with St. John the Baptist Church so the community can thrive
The Children’s Aims:
- To have fun and love learning
- To feel safe so we can make mistakes
- To do our best and produce the best quality work.
- To be challenged in everything we do
- To have friends and help each other
- To set a good example
- To achieve our goals no matter what
These are Greatham’s core Christian Values…